Protection follows you until your final destination in Brazil
The Rio de Janeiro airport (Antonio Carlos Jobim or Galeão) adopted several protection measures against COVID-19. All this to ensure the visitor’s health. During a special meeting, the airport team presented us some of these measures:
01. Constant cleaning and disinfection of terminals;
02. Regular cleaning rounds at the main passengers points;
03. Frequently replacing hand sanitizer and soap at restrooms;
04. As well as visual signs and announcements reminding people to care for their hygiene.
You passenger can also make a difference!
01. Wear a mask throughout the entire journey, from your home to your final destination.
02. Take care of your personal hygiene.
03. Keep a distance of at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other passengers.